Usage statistics are a key element when demonstrating the value of your library collection. They’re the evidence base for your ongoing collection management and purchase decisions. ScholarlyStats is a portal site that offers user statistics of online content, in cooperation with MPS Technologies. ScholarlyStats offers monthly consolidated reports and dashboards on magazines and databases, providing you with a single platform to analyze all your usage data.
- Measure the cost efficiency of online content
- Download COUNTER compliant and SUSHI harvested usage data
- Analyze trends and understand usage behavior
- Identify training issues for library staff and universities alike
- Make better informed budgeting decisions
- Demonstrate the value that online content provide to your readers
ScholarlyStats collects, standardizes and consolidates your usage data, allowing you to spend more time analyzing and understanding the usage at your institution and less time administrating your vendors’ usage reports.